We’re looking for strong, experienced applicants for a Social Media Manager to work with us on social strategy and content creation. Take a look at the posting below, then email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. Know someone who might be perfect for the role? Pass it on…
It’s a unique time to join our team as we build a new brand (Casa Zuma), grow our media property (Camille Styles), and develop strategic business opportunities. This is an opportunity to work closely with our editorial and production team in a positive, high-energy environment.
If you’re passionate about social, are both creative and highly organized, and know how to engage and grow a vibrant social community, this could be the challenge you’ve been looking for. We will count on you to create dynamic social media content and bring a steady stream of creativity to the table—along with daily execution and overall social media savvy. Candidates should have a keen understanding of social strategy and the ability to think outside the box.
- Passionate about social media. You feel energized by diving into all aspects of social.
- Highly creative. You’re an idea person, able to bring fresh ideas and creative solutions that target our social goals.
- Experienced in digital media. Either social media, digital marketing, or content creation—you understand our business.
- Detail-oriented. Ability to ensure standard of quality is met across every task.
- A strong copywriter. Both written and verbal communications are strong, and you can craft sharp copy for social.
- Aesthetically-driven. You love the Camille Styles brand aesthetic and are able to create photos, videos, and graphic layouts that are aligned.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to switch from task to task with little notice.
- Experienced with all social platforms and related software. Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Canva, Google Workspace, and scheduling software like Later/Planoly. Bonus points for Asana, Slack, Youtube, and WordPress. MAJOR bonus points if you have experience editing videos.
- Ego-less. We all wear the hats that need wearing to make our team a success.
- Maintain brand voice and grow our audience across social platforms
- Develop social media strategy to meet company goals
- Work closely with editorial team to roll out monthly launches and priorities
- Create video and photo content for social channels
- Update social media content across all channels daily
- Engage with our social community
- Coordinate with partnerships director to package and deliver social sponsorships
- Build creative assets for Instagram and Pinterest
- Work hand-in-hand with our team on traffic and affiliate goals
- Report on social content performance and present social insights and best practices to our team
- Stay up-to-date on latest social media trends and updates, and make regular content recommendations to editorial team
Commitment & Comp:
- This role has the possibility to be full-time, part-time, or freelance. Our priority is finding someone who’s a great fit and passionate about working with us in this capacity, so if it sounds like you, let’s talk!
To apply: Please send your resumé to [email protected]
How we feel about diversity and inclusion:
Camille Styles is committed to bringing together people from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination/harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant, and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.